WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1989, Atkins Ranch is a New Zealand Lamb Company that supplies retailers in the USA with 100% grass fed and pasture raised lamb. Atkins Ranch supports 100 family farms in New Zealand by creating a consistent market for their compassionately raised lamb. Our lamb is Non-GMO project verified and rated at Step 4 by the Global Animal Partnership.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Customer Service and General Administration
- Deliver excellent customer service; projects a professional and courteous demeanor in person, on the telephone and via e-mail
- Receives Customer orders via phone, email or fax.
- Billing of Warehouse Charges, Processing Charges and other Orders
- Order Office supplies, and maintain breakroom supplies
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, filing, and data entry.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Enter invoices in accounting system for payment
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Responds to all vendor inquiries
- Maintain vendor files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Review all incoming payments, and enter them into the accounting system.
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- Conduct account research and analysis on errors
- Resolve outstanding payment issues
- Perusing an AA/AS or BA/BS preferred in Business Administration or Accounting
- Beginning to Intermediate skills in excel, and Microsoft Office Programs.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written skills, organizational and time-management abilities, effective inter-personal skills, and the ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels.
Full-Time and/or Part-Time